I think I saw you …
It’s been twenty years, and Helen Stephens has come home to stay. And to get revenge on the person who murdered her mother. If only she knew who it was … But nothing is ever black or white, and when she rents a room in a house full of ex-offenders, the events of that fateful day blur even further, leading her to question her resolve and her memory.
Jason Moody, who runs the half-way house, has his own shame. When he uncovers her intent, he begins to suspect that someone close to him could be involved …
A coincidence? Or is there something else going on?
- A #wartime saga based on true events, #TheDayTheGermansCame is a story of friendship, courage and justice. Availabl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…----- 1 day ago
- RT @judithbarrow77: "The storytelling is vividly real, the author is as candid with each character's struggle as she is with Irene's love f…----- 1 day ago
- RT @baywriterallat1: #strictlysagagirls #sagasaturday It's the first in a new series. From slums to council houses. A big step up. Now I'm…----- 1 day ago
- RT @PeelLorna: Can Charlie and Kate’s love survive the turmoil of World War Two? Into The Unknown is out now on #Kindle, in #paperback and…----- 1 day ago
- RT @JaneCable: It's feeling a little autumnal out there, so why not keep summer going with a virtual trip to #Croatia, as Leo tries to disc…----- 1 day ago