I think I saw you …
It’s been twenty years, and Helen Stephens has come home to stay. And to get revenge on the person who murdered her mother. If only she knew who it was … But nothing is ever black or white, and when she rents a room in a house full of ex-offenders, the events of that fateful day blur even further, leading her to question her resolve and her memory.
Jason Moody, who runs the half-way house, has his own shame. When he uncovers her intent, he begins to suspect that someone close to him could be involved …
A coincidence? Or is there something else going on?
- RT @lizharrisauthor: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Another terrific NetGalley review for IN A FAR PLACE. "An enjoyable read, hard to put down. I loved it." Wh…----- 11 hours ago
- RT @alison_morton: Now extended to Wednesday 7 December!----- 11 hours ago
- RT @georgiawrites: Books make #perfect #Christmasgifts ☃️❄️🎅🏻 Slip one into your own #stocking too 😘 author.to/georgiahill #romanceboo…----- 2 days ago
- RT @georgiawrites: My teetering TBR pile grows ever more teetering-er but couldn’t resist these two. And I do love an actual #paperback #du…----- 5 days ago
- A brilliant series! twitter.com/PiaCCourtenay/…----- 5 days ago